Every year I get a picture with my two beautiful babies.
They are truly my mothers day present.
(though their daddy always insists on buying me something as well! Gotta love daddy!)
They are all I could ask for.
We had a nice lazy mothers day morning, & later a birthday party for Ankara and Ellie's cousin.
They thoroughly enjoyed the day.
We always just sneak into Kiddie Kandids and take just one picture. The photographer this year did great with the girls, even getting an authentic smile out of Ellie. But she could not get the glare out of Ellie and my glasses. Oh well, you can still see Ankara and Ellie's pretty faces, that's all that matters.

2 comments:
But what were they locking their lips about in the other post? What did they give you?
oh sorry. I told you my mind was gone. Stinkin' cold! The girls bought me flowers, a starbucks, and a jewelry armiour (or however you spell it). I love it!
Post a Comment