Tuesday, May 27

Memorial Day weekend

We had a great weekend. I know, it's Wednesday today, and I'm just now posting the weekend pictures. Must be still recovering!
The girls played in the backyard all weekend. Ellie loves her club house. She was calling the animals by song, just like Giselle. (you know, Enchanted)
Ankara's favorite thing is the swings. Spinning, jumping, making mommy nervous!

Mommy and daddy didn't get to rest and play as much. We had to get grass planted. Our backyard doesn't do well with grass. It's a battle every year.


Later, Ellie Bellie, I mean, Supergirl went cloud gazing. I found her laying on the step out the back door pointing to the clouds telling Spiderman what each one was.


Finally, amongst all the playing, planting, cloud watching, and more playing, the girls got to make breakfast with Daddy. Daddy's a good cook. And very patient with little helpers. When they were done, we had pancakes with sprinkles. mmmmm, just the way I like them.

No comments: