Tuesday, July 8

Swimming



We bought the girls a swimming pool for the back yard for all those days we just wanted to hang out at home. We hadn't set it up because Ellie Bellie had a broken arm...well she's healed and they have been asking every second since we got home from Nebraska if we could set it up. So today I set it up at nap time, so they could be pleasantly surprised when they woke up. And they were, but so was I. The hot sunny weather I had endured to set up the darn thing all disappeared. The storm clouds rolled in, the girls teeth chattered and Ellie's lips turned blue. But they weren't about to let that stop them from swimming! They did take a break when it started storming. But they went back out a while later. Only to be just as cold....but loved every minute of it. The pictures below show them all wrapped up in towels and blankets recovering from the pool. The weather is suppose to get super hot again this week, so I don't think they will have problems with the cool water!



3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I need to get one of those for Jake!

Anonymous said...

burr! you look so cold, but it was fun anyway huh?

Konkadoo said...

That does look fun. And cold. Reality is never as great as the dream.