Thursday, September 25

A quick week of pictures to catch up....

Hello hello hello!
So I am a bit behind. For lots of reasons.
We do the same things all week. School, dance, Kidstage, soccer, play dates, blah blah blah. The pictures are the same each week.

For those of you (Dawn) I give grief to, because you don't think your life is that exciting enough to blog daily....sorry. I am with you now.

BUT since I do love to show off my monkeys....I will do a recap of the last week.

A lovely slide show, and a few videos.
The slide show will fill you in with the captions.


As for the videos.
(1st of all, sorry about the shaking video at the football game,
Ellie was pulling on my arm, as usual)
Ankara did have her live halftime show for the ThunderRidge Grizzles. She did SO great. She loved it. I told her like 300 people were watching her and she said, "I know, isn't it wonderful!"
(look for her in the video wearing the purple skirt, blue long sleeves. Third kid in)
And the second video is the girls in their cheer leading class. Notice ornery little Ellie Bellie, NOT paying attention. Whoever said two was the terrible stage, didn't meet Ellie. She is such a turkey. Three, three is the new two.





2 comments:

Jennifer said...

your girls live such a fun-filled life!

Konkadoo said...

I can't see the pictures on this computer. Mine is still very dead, dead, dead. Michael's little lap top doesn't have half the plug-ins and other things required to do almost anything on.

I'll catch up when it's going again, or when I end up with a new one, whatever the results may be.