So I won't say any names, but I have heard a complaint about my lack of blogging..... ;)
so I made a slide show to catch up on a few weeks of stuff.
We decided a few weeks ago to fix up the girls bedroom. Their room was really bad. It still had the colors and wallpaper from when it was Ankara's nursery. Though, they had picked off most of the wallpaper, and it looked terrible! So, we tackled the project. It's still NOT done, we need to get the shelves up, new bedding, a desk, and on and on. BUT, it already looks so much better!
Besides the room project, we have been busy. Ankara had her end of the season Bronco party. And boy do the Broncos know how to throw a party!! The girls had ANOTHER birthday party, we went to Home Depot for a free building clinic, and we went to Casa Bonita! Whew, there ya have it...a quick update. I will try to be better about adding pictures, cause you know I take some everyday!
so I made a slide show to catch up on a few weeks of stuff.
We decided a few weeks ago to fix up the girls bedroom. Their room was really bad. It still had the colors and wallpaper from when it was Ankara's nursery. Though, they had picked off most of the wallpaper, and it looked terrible! So, we tackled the project. It's still NOT done, we need to get the shelves up, new bedding, a desk, and on and on. BUT, it already looks so much better!
Besides the room project, we have been busy. Ankara had her end of the season Bronco party. And boy do the Broncos know how to throw a party!! The girls had ANOTHER birthday party, we went to Home Depot for a free building clinic, and we went to Casa Bonita! Whew, there ya have it...a quick update. I will try to be better about adding pictures, cause you know I take some everyday!



1 comment:
Cute pictures as always. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your girls. xoxo
Post a Comment