The girls have lots and lots of dress up clothes.
From princess dresses to super hero costumes. I use to have them in this cute little box Grandma and Papa gave them, but that just wasn't holding them anymore. We bought them these plastic drawers, and as you can tell, they are pouring out of them.
I came in to their room and Ankara had her dress on, wings, heels, necklaces, wands, and much much more. She willingly posed for the above picture, dressed for the ball.
Some form of a ball.
From princess dresses to super hero costumes. I use to have them in this cute little box Grandma and Papa gave them, but that just wasn't holding them anymore. We bought them these plastic drawers, and as you can tell, they are pouring out of them.
I came in to their room and Ankara had her dress on, wings, heels, necklaces, wands, and much much more. She willingly posed for the above picture, dressed for the ball.
Some form of a ball.


1 comment:
Hmmm... I don't know. It's missing something.
They have some big, fluffy feather boas at the local fabric shop. Should I pick her up a hot pink one?
Post a Comment