Rah Rah Rah Kick 'em in the knee.....
Ankara really wants to be a cheerleader. It's really funny to me. I really don't know where she saw it, but she wants to do it. She is very excited Shane is going to be playing softball with his work, she asked if she could buy a cheer leading outfit so she could cheer for Daddy.
Ellie Bellie wants what sister has. And tries posing like sister does. But she couldn't quite get it, but is still very cute!

Ankara really wants to be a cheerleader. It's really funny to me. I really don't know where she saw it, but she wants to do it. She is very excited Shane is going to be playing softball with his work, she asked if she could buy a cheer leading outfit so she could cheer for Daddy.
Ellie Bellie wants what sister has. And tries posing like sister does. But she couldn't quite get it, but is still very cute!

1 comment:
That's funny. I was a cheerleading flunkie, myself. She seems more the type to manage it.
Her older cousins never wanted to be cheerleaders. Never. Even in the Kindermusik parades when they were little they'd walk right past the cheerleaders and be completely oblivious that they even existed.
Yes, I know, "oblivious" is hard to envision with them...
Post a Comment