No exciting story. No jumping off the roof of the house. No fabulous dismount from the balance beam. Nope nothing exciting. Just sitting on the couch, decided to get up, apparently didn't put her feet all the way on the floor before she started walking, and crash. Flat on her nose. We thought we heard a pop. No, not a bone breaking pop, a flat on your nose glasses breaking pop. We checked her head to toe, and she said her arm bothered her. Her beautiful face and glasses were fine, in case you wondered. Just a bothered arm. So, I took her to the doctor, and sure enough, she broke her wrist. Poor baby. She gets her permanent pink cast on Monday. They needed some swelling to go down first. I'll be sure to post pictures....
Kids. If it's not one thing, it's another.


2 comments:
poor lil' ellie bellie. I'm sure the pink cast will make it feel all better.
I don't envy your task of trying to keep it on her in a couple weeks. Those chubby arms start to shrink down when wrapped up and suddenly - oops, it just came off.
Kiss the boo-boo for me.
Post a Comment