Sunday, July 27

Beds

These are a couple of pictures of the girls with their new beds. We're still finishing up the room. If you can see above Ellie's bed the wall paper has been torn all down. I won't say who tore it down, but it rhymes with Bellie.
Shane built Ankara's bed. And Ankara got to pick out her bedding. She picked the picnic theme. She has a picnic basket pillow and lady bug sheets and blankets. The bed is a little four poster bed, and Ankara wanted it to be painted pink and yellow. We compromised, and bought the fence caps that we painted pink and yellow. They are fully removable, and when Ellie is bigger, we'll take them off and Shane will build another bed just like Ankara's, and stack them together for bunk beds.
Ellie Bellie picked out all princess bedding for her little bed. She loves princesses!

The following pictures show the girls making their beds in the morning. The first picture is Ellie struggling with the blanket, and her second picture is her saying, "Ta Da, all done!". Ummm, as you can tell from the above pictures, Mommy came back and fixed them.


And finally, the girls wanted to pose with Gracie. Who loves sleeping on their bedroom floor. Assuming I am not walking around, because truth be known, she's obsessed with me....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love their cute little room! Reminds me of when my sister and I use to share a room together when we were little. If your girls are anything like we were, I’m sure they keep each other up at night just giggling away... So sweet!!