Monday, August 4

Monday


Today we spent the day at Grandma and Papa's. Grandma had ankle/heel surgery on Friday. Ankara and Ellie went to take care of her today. Of coarse we swam. But they generally were concerned for Grandma, and really really wanted to help her do everything. Ankara would set her up in her wheel chair and they would get her water and anything else.
Since Grandma wouldn't allow cameras in her presence, I have none of her or her cute little helpers. ;)
Here are a couple of pictures of today. The girls first thing in the morning. They fought all night last night. And as we drove to Grandma and Papa's, they decided they would be best friends. So this is them being best friends.


After swimming they cuddled together to keep warm while they waited to get in the house.
Oh so cute.


And making lunch with Papa. Ankara was in charge of chips, and Ellie was in charge of cheese.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

cutie patooties!

Konkadoo said...

We haven't gotten over to see Grandma yet. I admit I have been sparing her the extra stress of our crew on top of her foot problems. We'll head over tomorrow to say "hi" and maybe I'll bring life guards so I don't have to.