Wednesday, August 27

Monkeys

The girls had their tumbling/pom pom class today. A friend of mine needed me to take her two little monkeys with me. I had four giggling little monkeys in my car.
Next week I will post pictures of the dance class itself. Ellie got to start it today. She was so excited. She doesn't turn 3 till next week, but Miss Kim said she could start a week early. A dance class with her big sister. How amazingly exciting. Plus, truth is, Ellie Bellie tried 110% harder than all the other kids. It means more to her.
Did I mention my baby will be 3!!! Ahhhhh! And my first is going to be 5! Where oh where did the time go? Sniff sniff....
Okay I'm done.
Enjoy the pictures of the four monkeys playing in the backseat.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

4 little monkeys jumping in the car. so cute!!!