Sunday, November 9

I'm a bit behind again. Sorry!
We had another busy week. Here are a few pictures of our weekly adventures!
This coming Thursday is Ankara's acting debut. Her play is Thursday. Definitely look Friday for pictures and/or a video of her performance!


Tuesday, in honor of the Election...it was spirit day. These two adorable dorks dressed up for the occasion.



Ankara had a birthday party Saturday. A "girls only" party. They decorated cookies, put on make-up, did crafts, danced, singed, played toys and ran around like mad! Ankara put so much perfume on, she smelled like 15 old ladies smooshed together. She took a bath right after she got home!


Ellie Bellie had a birthday party to go to as well. It was a Star Wars/Spiderman themed party. Ellie had a great time because it was her very best little friends party.

Though a million other entertaining things happened during the week, the above are the chosen few to be shared! I am going to finish my glass of wine, and get geared up for another week full of fun fun fun!
Have a good week!

1 comment:

Konkadoo said...

Ooo! I like your new look! I wonder if I should try changing mine. Where did you find yours?

The girls left a comment to your comment that you left on my blog. I don't think they thought the Barbie thing was as funny was we did. :P