Saturday, December 13

December Dance Recital

Every December the girls have a "mini" recital.
Where they get to show off the things they have learned up to this point. Very cute.
1st video is Ellie Bellie dancing her Mrs. Santa Claus dance. You can't see the other kids but she is the only little one dancing. The rest are just standing, staring at the audience.
The next 2 are Ankara ballet first and tap second.
Finally the last video is the girls together in their cheerleading/tumbling class.
(It was too big to load on here, so I had to do a YouTube video.) They do a cheer routine and then demonstrate their tumbling abilities. They get to be in the class together which is extra fun. They are the matching Bronco Cheerleaders.






4 comments:

Konkadoo said...

I wasn't able to view the last video on youtube. It said something about it being a private video.

The rest looks like fun. I assume those are the red and green skirts you mentioned?

Button and Bug said...

I fixed it.
And yes, they are the red and green tutu's....

Anonymous said...

I have nothing in the fourth square. Do you know why it is empty? Just wondering. The other three videos are there.

Anonymous said...

Never mind it finally loaded, but I still can't seem to watch the videos. Darn it anyway!