There is a wonderful park in Highlands Ranch....
the girls LOVED the warm weather and playing in the water.
We met a group of friends for lunch, and fun in the sun! Yay!!! Summer is here!
the girls LOVED the warm weather and playing in the water.
We met a group of friends for lunch, and fun in the sun! Yay!!! Summer is here!
Hopefully the collage of pictures are easy to see....always playing with pictures...just another fun way to show off two pretty girls!

2 comments:
Those kind of parks are tons of fun! That is, when the weather remembers it's almost summer.
That looks like so much fun! Where is that park at? The boys would love it. I can't believe how big the girls and my boys are getting. I was going through old pics and art projects and have crying all morning. The girls look so cute. I'm glad you had a great 4th of July.
Post a Comment