Little girls are funny.
Today, December 1st is Furgus and Bosworth's birthday.
Yes, the bears.
Without going into detail on WHY it's Furgus and Bosworth's birthday.....just trust me, it is. (Furgus is Ankara's bear, and Bosworth is Ellie's).
The party preparation began last night.
Ankara put the bears in my room to watch TV while they made the party invitations and presents. (ignore the messy room....please!)
Ankara made lots of things for the bears. A necklace, a picture, and many other things....
This morning, the bears sat down and opened their presents.
THEN, after school we went to Build-a-bear and the bears picked out an outfit.
Following the big shopping spree, we met Daddy for dinner. Apparently Furgus wanted ribs for dinner.
Once we were home Ankara made sure to pose the decorated bears in front of the tree.
Little girls are funny. I heart them sooo much!






3 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! I love it, they take stuffed animal birthdays to a whole new level!
Your girls are so creative and cute!!
Too Funny! I have to say I have the cutest, smartest, and most creative grandchildren in the world!
Love Granma D
Post a Comment