Sunday, February 14

Kids

Kids are funny. That's why we had them. To make us laugh. I would love to take a picture of every funny thing they did. But then my camera would be full, and you'd be tired of hearing from me. ;) This weekend, we stopped by the place we got Ellie's glasses to get them adjusted. While they were waiting, they pretended to be maniquins in the front window...they tried their best to be believable. Dorks.
Today, we got all dressed up to go sledding. As I was snapping up Ellie's snow suit, and she decided to needed to be sick. Poor Monkey. I hate when they are sick. Ankara was sick just a day or two ago....now Ellie Bellie. But Ellie seems to be worse, poor kid. She and stayed at home with me and Shane and Ankara went sledding. Shane got a couple funny videos of Ankara. I got a cute picture of a really sick little girl.