Friday, May 9

Secret keepers....

Shane took the girls back to their room and talked to them about Mothers Day....what the plan is and what they are going to buy. Ellie came out taunting me. Pretending she was going to tell me what it was but then stopped, and locked up the secret. And when I tried to get Ankara to tell me, she did the same thing. I use to be able to get my nieces to tell me what they were buying me for Christmas or my birthday....or close to it at least, but my guilt would stop me. But my own kids won't tell me.

Press Play....watch the kids torture me.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh! so cute!! It must be something really great for them to be so hush, hush about it. My boys are being very secretive about my first mother's day also.

Konkadoo said...

I used to tell you, remember? I'd just blurt it out because you asked. I was such a NICE sister.

I know what I'm getting, besides the mandolin. They're not very good at being subtle.

Konkadoo said...

Well, what did you get?