C & C Music Factory + Ankara's fantastic robot dance = One funny little video. What a cute little dork. (Sorry the video is dark we're dancing only to the light of the lamp)
Thanks for making me crack up! I LOVE their freestyle dancing! SO cute! That music brings me back to 1st grade! (or so) Good job introducing them to OUR "oldies"! :) -Tanya
3 comments:
Ankara and Ellie have such fun personalities!!! I can’t believe you subjected them to listen to C&C Music Factory. :):):)
Dang, Beek. What kind of nerdy music do you have them listening to?
Oh. Wait. Hold on. My kids listen to Celtic, bluegrass, and like to square dance.
Never mind.
Thanks for making me crack up! I LOVE their freestyle dancing! SO cute! That music brings me back to 1st grade! (or so) Good job introducing them to OUR "oldies"! :)
-Tanya
Post a Comment